- Type: Sharehouse
- Area : 20 m
- Beds : 5
- Baths : 5
- Cars : 5
- Floors : 2
- Posted On: Jun 22, 2015
Choose this house design for:
- A two storey share house for a 20m wide lot
- 5 bed
- 5 bath
- 5 car
- 800 m2 lot area
- Raised 5m to clear the 100 year flood level
- Raised houses provide a secure undercover car parking
- Outdoor lighting is by multiple sensor flood lights
- Block is fully fenced on all sides with one opening for the drive way
The concept attracts quality tenants by having safe, secure, modern and comfortable, furnished “studio” accommodation with off street parking. These are the “Key Workers” with good jobs, who for whatever reason need single accommodation near to work or play.
Research shows mature, employed people, renting in well appointed “share” houses tend stay in their rooms and go out to mix with friends rather than fraternizing with housemates. Bedroom space has been maximized to meet this private space preference. The houses have a comfortable main room with well-appointed furnishings to allow share house mingling if desired. The kitchen and dining area supports small dinner parties to entertain friends.
Electricity: The landlord holds the electricity supply account and the tenants pay the landlord for electricity they have used. Each bedroom is wired on a separate circuit through a private electrical meter mounted in the meter box. The agent reads the private meters each billing cycle and the tenants are charged for power used at the standard rate per kWh for domestic users at the time of signing the lease. The tenant is able to monitor power usage by reading the private meter. Hot water is by two roof mounted solar hot water services with electrical boost.
Internet: The landlord provides a modem and internet account.
Cable TV: Provided
The rent per room will vary from $200 to over $300 per week depending upon the area in which the houses are sited.
Furnished, Fixtures & Fittings*
|Item||Per Bedroom||Common Areas (Per House)|
|Bed, mattress & protector||One set||NA|
|Bedside table & Chest||One||NA|
|Couches & coffee table||(optional)||One Setting|
|Dining setting||One place||Four places (diff to bedrooms)|
|Cooking utensils||One set||One set (diff to bedrooms)|
|Airconditioner||One split system||Ceiling fan|
|Food preparation appliances||Microwave, cooktop, rangehood||Cooktop, oven, rangehood|
|Refrigerator||120 litre bar fridge||250 Litre fridge / freezer|
Security & Emergency
|Item||Per Bedroom||Common Areas|
|Fire exit plan & diagram||One||One|
|Escape door handles||One - digital mechanical lever||One - digital electronic lever|
|Sensor flood lights||NA||Many|
|Phone||NA||One, emergency call out only|
|Home Length||25 m|
|Home Width||7.5 m|
|Floor Area||341 m2|
|Lot Width||20 m|
|Lot Area||800 m2|
Hip roof design
Surfmist + Mid charcoal colour variation
- Clothesline - Powder coated foldout type, wall, or fence mounted.
- Letterbox - Powder coated metal with house numbers.
- Driveway & path to entrance - exposed aggregate concrete, sealed.
- Landscaping - turf to rear yard and turf and/or garden beds in front yard.
- Gravel to sides of house for low maintenance.
- Connections for a dishwasher & a split system air conditioner.
- Flyscreens all windows and sliding glass doors.
- Ceiling fan / light combinations for all bedrooms.
- Security screens for all windows and sliding glass doors on the lower level.
- Security screen for hinged front doors.
- Vertical blinds to all windows and sliding glass doors.
- Dishwasher installed.
- Split system air conditioner installed.
- Ceiling fans for living room and outdoor area.
- Extended outdoor living area.
- Additional paths and driveway areas.
- Render finish to brickwork lower level.
- Raked ceilings for living areas (single storey section).
- Caesar stone or equivalent for kitchen bench tops.
- Glass splash back for kitchen.
- Solar panels - roof mounted 1.5kW, 3kW, or 5kW systems with upgradable inverter.
- Solar hot water system.