- Type: Extended Family House
- Area : 13.1 m
- Beds : 4
- Baths : 3
- Cars : 2
- Floors : 1
- Posted On: Jan 23, 2015
A custom single storey, extended family house for a small lot.
Choose this design for:
- A extended family house for a 13.1m wide lot
- Single storey / lowset
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 car
- Variation of Pippa (161.1)
|Home Length||21.45 m|
|Home Width||11.4 m|
|Floor Area||217 m2|
|Lot Width||13.1 m|
|Lot Area||459 m2|
A sleek and modern facade that will leave an impression even to a sophisticated viewer. A fusion of style and functionality.
Decored with ornamental plants, bush shrubs, and native trees, yet unembellished in design. This facade combines modern architecture with natural settings.
Suitable for Immediate Occupation
- Clothesline - Powder coated foldout type, wall, or fence mounted.
- Letterbox - Powder coated metal with house numbers.
- Driveway & path to entrance - exposed aggregate concrete, sealed.
- Landscaping - turf to rear yard and turf and/or garden beds in front yard.
- Gravel to sides of house for low maintenance.
- Connections for a dishwasher & a split system air conditioner.
- Flyscreens all windows and sliding glass doors.
- Ceiling fan / light combinations for all bedrooms.
- Security screens for all windows and sliding glass doors on the lower level.
- Security screen for hinged front doors.
- Vertical blinds to all windows and sliding glass doors.
- Dishwasher installed.
- Split system air conditioner installed.
- Ceiling fans for living room and outdoor area.
- Extended outdoor living area.
- Additional pats and driveway areas.
- Render finish to brickwork lower level.
- Raked ceilings for living areas (single storey section).
- Caesar stone or equivalent for kitchen bench tops.
- Glass splash back for kitchen.
- Solar panels - roof mounted 1.5kW, 3kW, or 5kW systems with upgradable inverter.
- Heat pump or Solar hot water system.