- Type: House
- Area : 10 m
- Beds : 4
- Baths : 2
- Cars : 2
- Floors : 1
- Posted On: Aug 10, 2014
A custom single storey house for a narrow lot.
Choose this design for:
- A larger, luxury lowset house with a sense of space in the main living areas.
- Suited to upgrading with render on the exterior and an interior upgrade to a feature kitchen.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 car
- 10m narrow lot
- Larger version of 138.1 Cameron
* The displayed plans typicaly incorporates item inclusives and turnkey upgrades for showcasing purposes. Plans are artist's impression and dimensions are approximate. All plans and art work is copyright to Affordable Housing Company. QBCC 1252687
|Home Length||27.5 m|
|Floor Area||198 m2|
|Lot Width||10 m|
|Lot Area||405 m2|
Three custom roof designs for you to choose from.
Suitable for Immediate Occupation
- Clothesline - Powder coated foldout type, wall, or fence mounted.
- Letterbox - Powder coated metal with house numbers.
- Driveway & path to entrance - exposed aggregate concrete, sealed.
- Landscaping - turf to rear yard and turf and/or garden beds in front yard.
- Gravel to sides of house for low maintenance.
- Connections for a dishwasher & a split system air conditioner.
- Flyscreens all windows and sliding glass doors.
- Ceiling fan / light combinations for all bedrooms.
- Security screens for all windows and sliding glass doors on the lower level.
- Security screen for hinged front doors.
- Vertical blinds to all windows and sliding glass doors.
- Dishwasher installed.
- Split system air conditioner installed.
- Ceiling fans for living room and outdoor area.
- Extended outdoor living area.
- Additional paths and driveway areas.
- Render finish to brickwork lower level.
- Raked ceilings for living areas (single storey section).
- Caesar stone or equivalent for kitchen bench tops.
- Glass splash back for kitchen.
- Solar panels - roof mounted 1.5kW, 3kW, or 5kW systems with upgradable inverter.
- Solar hot water system.
Promotions subject to terms and conditions.