- Type: Extended Family House
- Area : 10.1 m
- Beds : 5
- Baths : 4
- Cars : 2
- Floors : 1
- Posted On: Feb 27, 2015
Choose this house design for:
- A custom extended family house for a 10mwide lot
- Single storey / lowset
- 5 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Optional carport (free standing or attached)for 2 cars
* The displayed plans typically incorporates item inclusives and turnkey upgrades for showcasing purposes. Plans are artist's impression and dimensions are approximate. All plans and art work is copyright to Affordable Housing Company Brisbane. QBCC 1252687
|Home Length||24.5 m|
|Home Width||8 m|
|Floor Area||218 m2|
|Lot Width||10 m|
|Lot Area||400 m2|
|Design Number||200.1 V4|
Free standing carport with 2 garage doors for a 10m wide lot
Attached carport with a single garage door for an 11m wide lot
Suitable for Immediate Occupation
- Clothesline - Powder coated foldout type, wall, or fence mounted.
- Letterbox - Powder coated metal with house numbers.
- Driveway & path to entrance - exposed aggregate concrete, sealed.
- Landscaping - turf to rear yard and turf and/or garden beds in front yard.
- Gravel to sides of house for low maintenance.
- Connections for a dishwasher & a split system air conditioner.
- Flyscreens all windows and sliding glass doors.
- Ceiling fan / light combinations for all bedrooms.
- Security screens for all windows and sliding glass doors on the lower level.
- Security screen for hinged front doors.
- Vertical blinds to all windows and sliding glass doors.
- Dishwasher installed.
- Split system air conditioner installed.
- Ceiling fans for living room and outdoor area.
- Extended outdoor living area.
- Additional paths and driveway areas.
- Render finish to brickwork lower level.
- Raked ceilings for living areas (single storey section).
- Caesar stone or equivalent for kitchen bench tops.
- Glass splash back for kitchen.
- Solar panels - roof mounted 1.5kW, 3kW, or 5kW systems with upgradable inverter.
- Solar hot water system.
Promotions subject to terms and conditions.