- Type: Duplex
- Area : 10 m
- Beds : 3
- Baths : 2
- Cars : 1
- Floors : 2
- Posted On: Nov 12, 2015
Choose this house design for:
- A duplex for a 10 wide lot, 40m deep
- 2 storey / highset
- 2 bed or 3 bed option for each unit
- 2 bath for each unit
- 1 car for each unit
- Suitable for investors and owner occupiers
|Home Length||18.5 m|
|Home Width||7.95 m|
|Floor Area||231 m2 262 m2|
|Lot Width||10 m|
|Lot Area||400 m2|
|Beds||2 OR 3|
A sleek and modern facade that will leave an impression even to a sophisticated viewer. A fusion of style and functionality.
Suitable for Immediate Occupation
- Clothesline - Powder coated foldout type, wall, or fence mounted.
- Letterbox - Powder coated metal with house numbers.
- Driveway & path to entrance - exposed aggregate concrete, sealed.
- Landscaping - turf to rear yard and turf and/or garden beds in front yard.
- Gravel to sides of house for low maintenance.
- Connections for a dishwasher & a split system air conditioner.
- Flyscreens all windows and sliding glass doors.
- Ceiling fan / light combinations for all bedrooms.
- Security screens for all windows and sliding glass doors on the lower level.
- Security screen for hinged front doors.
- Vertical blinds to all windows and sliding glass doors.
- Dishwasher installed.
- Split system air conditioner installed.
- Ceiling fans for living room and outdoor area.
- Extended outdoor living area.
- Additional paths and driveway areas.
- Render finish to brickwork lower level.
- Raked ceilings for living areas (single storey section).
- Caesar stone or equivalent for kitchen bench tops.
- Glass splash back for kitchen.
- Solar panels - roof mounted 1.5kW, 3kW, or 5kW systems with upgradable inverter.
- Solar hot water system.
Promotions subject to terms and conditions.