- Type: House
- Area : 10 m
- Beds : 4
- Baths : 2
- Cars : 2
- Floors : 2
- Posted On: Aug 19, 2014
Choose this house design for:
- Custom two storey house for a narrow lot.
- 4 bed. 2 bath. 2 car. 1 study
- Medium to large sized, highset house.
- Larger version of 151.2 Praxton.
- Open plan living areas.
- Study nook.
- Front bedrooms open onto a deck.
- A medium to larger sized family home to build on a narrow lot. Suits upgrading to various luxury levels.
|Home Length||21.8 m|
|Home Width||8.4 m|
|Floor Area||274 m2|
|Lot Width||10 m|
|Lot Area||400 m2|
A sleek and modern facade that will leave an impression even to a sophisticated viewer. A fusion of style and functionality.
Upgraded render with a timber-look garage door.
Suitable for Immediate Occupation
- Clothesline - Powder coated foldout type, wall, or fence mounted.
- Letterbox - Powder coated metal with house numbers.
- Driveway & path to entrance - exposed aggregate concrete, sealed.
- Landscaping - turf to rear yard and turf and/or garden beds in front yard.
- Gravel to sides of house for low maintenance.
- Connections for a dishwasher & a split system air conditioner.
- Flyscreens all windows and sliding glass doors.
- Ceiling fan / light combinations for all bedrooms.
- Security screens for all windows and sliding glass doors on the lower level.
- Security screen for hinged front doors.
- Vertical blinds to all windows and sliding glass doors.
- Dishwasher installed.
- Split system air conditioner installed.
- Ceiling fans for living room and outdoor area.
- Extended outdoor living area.
- Additional paths and driveway areas.
- Render finish to brickwork lower level.
- Raked ceilings for living areas (single storey section).
- Caesar stone or equivalent for kitchen bench tops.
- Glass splash back for kitchen.
- Solar panels - roof mounted 1.5kW, 3kW, or 5kW systems with upgradable inverter.
- Solar hot water system.
Promotions subject to terms and conditions.