- Type: House
- Area : 10 m
- Beds : 4
- Baths : 2
- Cars : 2
- Floors : 1
- Posted On: Aug 10, 2014
Custom single storey house for a narrow lot. 4 bed. 2 bath. 2 car.
Design Features: A medium sized house with open plan living; double garage.
Choose this design for:
- A lowset house for a narrow lot.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 car
- Suitable for investors and owner occupiers.
- Optional cathedral ceilings can be added over the rear section to give that extra feeling of space.
- Smaller version of 114.1 Patterson
* The displayed plans typicaly incorporates item inclusives and turnkey upgrades for showcasing purposes. Plans are artist's impression and dimensions are approximate. All plans and art work is copyright to Affordable Housing Company. QBCC 1252687
|Home Length||25 m|
|Home Width||8.3 m|
|Floor Area||180 m2|
|Lot Width||10 m|
|Lot Area||400 m2|
A sleek and modern facade that will leave an impression even to a sophisticated viewer. A fusion of style and functionality.
Facade 2 Coming Soon
Suitable for Immediate Occupation
- Clothesline - Powder coated foldout type, wall, or fence mounted.
- Letterbox - Powder coated metal with house numbers.
- Driveway & path to entrance - exposed aggregate concrete, sealed.
- Landscaping - turf to rear yard and turf and/or garden beds in front yard.
- Gravel to sides of house for low maintenance.
- Connections for a dishwasher & a split system air conditioner.
- Flyscreens all windows and sliding glass doors.
- Ceiling fan / light combinations for all bedrooms.
- Security screens for all windows and sliding glass doors on the lower level.
- Security screen for hinged front doors.
- Vertical blinds to all windows and sliding glass doors.
- Dishwasher installed.
- Split system air conditioner installed.
- Ceiling fans for living room and outdoor area.
- Extended outdoor living area.
- Additional pats and driveway areas.
- Render finish to brickwork lower level.
- Raked ceilings for living areas (single storey section).
- Caesar stone or equivalent for kitchen bench tops.
- Glass splash back for kitchen.
- Solar panels - roof mounted 1.5kW, 3kW, or 5kW systems with upgradable inverter.
- Solar hot water system.