- Type: House
- Area : 20 m
- Beds : 4
- Baths : 2
- Cars : 3
- Floors : 1
- Posted On: Aug 10, 2014
A custom single storey house for a wide lot.
Choose this design for:
- Efficient use of space; two living areas
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 car
- Larger size lots where a yard or a pool is a feature.
|Home Length||16.7 m|
|Home Width||12.1 m|
|Floor Area||192 m2|
|Lot Width||20 m (Wide)|
|Lot Area||600 m2|
A sleek and modern facade that will leave an impression even to a sophisticated viewer. A fusion of style and functionality.
Decored with ornamental plants, bush shrubs, and native trees, yet unembellished in design. This facade combines modern architecture with natural settings.
Suitable for Immediate Occupation
- Clothesline - Powder coated foldout type, wall, or fence mounted.
- Letterbox - Powder coated metal with house numbers.
- Driveway & path to entrance - exposed aggregate concrete, sealed.
- Landscaping - turf to rear yard and turf and/or garden beds in front yard.
- Gravel to sides of house for low maintenance.
- Connections for a dishwasher & a split system air conditioner.
- Flyscreens all windows and sliding glass doors.
- Ceiling fan / light combinations for all bedrooms.
- Security screens for all windows and sliding glass doors on the lower level.
- Security screen for hinged front doors.
- Vertical blinds to all windows and sliding glass doors.
- Dishwasher installed.
- Split system air conditioner installed.
- Ceiling fans for living room and outdoor area.
- Extended outdoor living area.
- Additional paths and driveway areas.
- Render finish to brickwork lower level.
- Raked ceilings for living areas (single storey section).
- Caesar stone or equivalent for kitchen bench tops.
- Glass splash back for kitchen.
- Solar panels - roof mounted 1.5kW, 3kW, or 5kW systems with upgradable inverter.
- Solar hot water system.